In this article, I will tell you in detail how to do “How to apply for a small marginal farmer certificate online in Tamilnadu”. Also small marginal farmer certificate Another name is Siru Kuru Vivasayee Certificate.
|Name||Small marginal farmers|
What is Small/Marginal Farmer Certificate?
Apply Small Marginal Farmer Certificate is a Certificate issued by the State Government to farmers. This Certificate is used to obtain loans from banks and other sectors through this certificate.
This certificate is used only by Siru Kuru Vivasayee without a big farmer. This means that the certificate is issued by the State Government only to those who have less than 5 acres. This Certificate also gives priority to the backward and women.
Apply Small/Marginal Farmer Certificate
- First, you need to go to the TNeGA website
Once you go to the website, the first step is to create an account. If you have an account then the next step is to go to the CAN number register. Once you have done that you can move on to the next step.
- After logging into your account on the portal, you will see the following page where you need to select the “Revenue Department”.
- On the Revenue Department page, increase the number of entries per page and click “REV-117 Small / Small/Marginal Certificate”.
- Once you have selected the “Small / Small/Marginal” certificate, you will be redirected to the page below with instructions.
- The next step is to redirect you to the CAN number page at which time Already will register the created Can Number and autofill. Then the OTP will come to the registered mobile number so that you can perform the next step.
- In the small margin farmer application form, all your personal details are automatically filled in using the CAN number. You only need to fill in some other details. They all,
- District, Taluk, Village, Land Type
- Survey and Patta No
- Land Area (in Hectares)
- Share Percentage
- Value (Rs.)
Finally, upload all the documents required for the Small Margin Farmer Certificate in the correct format, otherwise, your application will be rejected.
What are the documents required for Small Margin Farmer Certificate?
- Applicant Photo(Soft Copy)
- EC(Encumbrance Certificate)
Once you have uploaded all the required documents, pay Rs.60 using credit card or debit card or net banking.
Read Also: https://isaidubtamil.com/apply-obc-certificate/
Frequently Asked Questions About Siru Kuru Vivasayee Certificate
Yes, Application Approval Number – Download Certificate can be downloaded by issuing the certificate online
The small marginal farmers application cost is Rs.60 and no other fee
Friends, in this article we have seen in detail How to Apply for small marginal farmers Certificate Via Online in Tamil Nadu. If you have any doubts please comment.